Bold draft day predictiions. (1 Viewer)

Here’s another bold prediction: if Saints don’t get Mayfield or Rosen in a trade up, they shock and take Mason Rudolph at #27.

Here’s another bold prediction: if Saints don’t get Mayfield or Rosen in a trade up, they shock and take Mason Rudolph at #27.

All I see when I look at Rudolph is Blaine Gabbert.

My bold prediction: Saints again take a wideout before round 6. EJW's Head explodes.

Saints pick #27 is worth 680 points.
Patriots picks #43 (470) and #63 (276) are worth 746 points.
Cleveland picks #35 (550) and #64 (270) are worth 820 points.

Might have to throw in one of:
Saints third-round pick #91 is worth 136 points.
Saints fourth-round pick #127 is worth 45 points.

I would rather picks #35 and 64 from Cleveland for pick #27. I know we always say the Saints don't trade down, this might be the year.

FWIW, I agree with the bold. Plus I don't want to risk getting one of the top 2 TEs.

This prediction is really bold. Some think Mayfield to the Jets (3rd overall) is a done deal and I can't see Rosen falling below Buffalo. We would be giving up a lot for a chance at either.

I wouldn't say this is a bold prediction, but it's just my prediction. Going with... the Saints will draft Penn State's TE Gesicki.

Saints pick #27 is worth 680 points.
Patriots picks #43 (470) and #63 (276) are worth 746 points.
Cleveland picks #35 (550) and #64 (270) are worth 820 points.

Might have to throw in one of:
Saints third-round pick #91 is worth 136 points.
Saints fourth-round pick #127 is worth 45 points.

I would rather picks #35 and 64 from Cleveland for pick #27. I know we always say the Saints don't trade down, this might be the year.

I hate the stupid draft pick value chart. Can you imagine a group of scouts and the general manager in the war room saying "Well pick 24 is worth 700 points and the Browns are offering 32 and 33, but combined they are worth only 690 points. No deal"

All I see when I look at Rudolph is Blaine Gabbert.

Maybe, maybe not. But it is not what you or I see—it is ultimately what the team sees. Not saying, just saying. I just happen to believe the team is in the QB business and it wouldn’t surprise me to see them consider Rudolph as disappointing as that might be for some.

Maybe, maybe not. But it is not what you or I see—it is ultimately what the team sees. Not saying, just saying. I just happen to believe the team is in the QB business and it wouldn’t surprise me to see them consider Rudolph as disappointing as that might be for some.

I'd actually be OK with that. If our staff feels like he is bpa at that point, go for it. Wouldn't want them to reach and I don't think they will. No matter what we think, they will be picking bpa through their draft system. If that is Rudolph, :shrug:

Saints trade down and get 2 picks in 2nd round.

Jaire Alexander-CB
Arden Key-DE

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom