Match Up Bold predictions for Falcons/Saints game… (1 Viewer)

Saint Taysom

MultiTool Tool
Reaction score
Boy I hate the Failclowns, and even with everything else going on with the Saints this season… I want to curb-stomp these fools as much or more than anyone! These games can be unpredictable, but I know the Saints have the better team (despite the litany of issues that keep popping up for The Who Dats)

Things can sometimes get a little crazy versus the Clowns… so what are some crazy-ish things you could see going down this Sunday?

-Mark Ingram scores his 1st TD since returning to the Saints… and claims the Saints all-time rushing yards record (*he needs 63 yards to take the record).

-Kevin White scores his first career TD!

-Pete Werner gets his 1st INT.

-Harris takes a kickoff or punt to the HOUSE!

These division games can be real headscratchers. Atlanta could either show up and surprise the heck out of us or they could fold up like a wet cardboard box.

I think we will end up rushing for over 150 yds.

2 Interceptions by this defense.

Unfortunately I think we give up an INT as well.

I think a low scoring game - Saints 17 Falcons 13

Last edited:
These division games can be real headscratchers. Atlanta could either show up and surprise the heck out of us or they could fold like a wet cardboard box.

I think we will end up rushing for over 150 yds.

2 Interceptions by this defense.

Unfortunately I think we give up an INT as well.

I think a low scoring game - Saints 17 Falcons 13
It’d be wild if it ended up being a shootout… and totally unexpected (which in this matchup is totally possible).

Pitts eats all day long and Patterson gets a few big plays. The Saints run game goes for multiple big runs, and Siemian throws for 300+ yards and a few scores…

Comes down to the last possession… and Brian Johnson hits the game-winner as time expires…
Saints - 41
Clowns - 38

Trevor Siemian throws 2-3 TDs

Trevor Siemian won’t get sacked

Kevin White has 3+ receptions for 60+ yards

Either Harris or Callaway will have 100 yards receiving

Kamara will have 100 yards receiving

Kamara and Ingram both get a TD

Cam Jordan and Davenport both have a multi sack game

Adebo and Marcus Williams both get an INT

Last edited:
So, my prediction is a crazy game.

Find a hotel with a affordable, available room. it is probably in Lafayette or Shreveport.

Most rooms in New Orleans are going for $300 per night.

My bold prediction is that it’s going to be a snoozer. Lots of 3 and outs for the Failcons, lots of field goals and maybe a TD for our guys.
That’s pretty likely, so not sure it fits under the “bold prediction” umbrella.

Kevin White and Ingram both get TD's and Payton Turner, Davenport, and Cam all get sacks.

Saints 37 Failclowns 19

It’d be wild if it ended up being a shootout… and totally unexpected (which in this matchup is totally possible).

Pitts eats all day long and Patterson gets a few big plays. The Saints run game goes for multiple big runs, and Siemian throws for 300+ yards and a few scores…

Comes down to the last possession… and Brian Johnson hits the game-winner as time expires…
Saints - 41
Clowns - 38
Lol they not putting 38 on this D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom