Match Up Bold predictions for Falcons/Saints game… (1 Viewer)

It’d be wild if it ended up being a shootout… and totally unexpected (which in this matchup is totally possible).

Pitts eats all day long and Patterson gets a few big plays. The Saints run game goes for multiple big runs, and Siemian throws for 300+ yards and a few scores…

Comes down to the last possession… and Brian Johnson hits the game-winner as time expires…
Saints - 41
Clowns - 38
If the Failclowns score 38 points on us, then we have a problem.

Ryan moves the ball all day but throws two INTs (one pick 6) and has a sack fumble. Ingram out rushes Kamara. Saints win 24-9.

Last edited:
In a show of mercy T.Siemian takes a knee, in the victory formation, to end the half and to end the game itself, heaping burning coals on the heads of our opponents.

Boy I hate the Failclowns, and even with everything else going on with the Saints this season… I want to curb-stomp these fools as much or more than anyone! These games can be unpredictable, but I know the Saints have the better team (despite the litany of issues that keep popping up for The Who Dats)

Things can sometimes get a little crazy versus the Clowns… so what are some crazy-ish things you could see going down this Sunday?

-Mark Ingram scores his 1st TD since returning to the Saints… and claims the Saints all-time rushing yards record (*he needs 63 yards to take the record).

-Kevin White scores his first career TD!

-Pete Werner gets his 1st INT.

-Harris takes a kickoff or punt to the HOUSE!
the title of the thread is called BOLD predictions

So here goes.

Saints record 8 sacks today
Siemian fewer than 25 attempts and 150 yds
Saints run it 36 times for 168 yds

Saints 23, Falcons 13

Matt Ryan throws 2 TDs to Kyle Pitts...

Saints still win easily.

Kevin White over 100 yards receiving & 1 TD, LJH released post- COVID & White added to active roster.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom