Bow Tie or Penis? (1 Viewer)

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
A Michigan mom says her 11-year-old daughter’s school called a drawing of a pig "inappropriate."

The colorful drawing, titled “Piggie,” depicts a a pig in a bow tie saying “hi” as it waves its arms. Totally innocent, right?

But in a now-viral TikTok video, mom Sierra Carter explains that she received a phone call from an art teacher who was concerned that Piggie’s bow tie was actually a depiction of male genitalia.

“A little boy had come up to her and made her aware that he thought my daughter drew boy parts on her pig project,” Carter says in the clip.

According to Carter, her child, a fifth grade student, made it clear that she had drawn a bow tie, but the teacher insisted on involving the school vice principal. The "inappropriate" artwork was then “confiscated,” Carter says.

Carter decided to book a meeting with the school counselor and her daughter’s art teacher.

“When they showed me the drawing, I was beside myself. It was clearly what my daughter said it was," Carter, 37, tells TODAY.com.

Later, the Hanover-Horton Elementary School principal joined the discussion. "He argued with me over what a bow tie looks like,” Carter shares. “Finally, he’s like, ‘I’ll let it slide this time — but I’m gonna put this in her file.’”...........

pig-drawing-mc-2x1-230206-copy-2a5f63.jpg

Later, the Hanover-Horton Elementary School principal joined the discussion. "He argued with me over what a bow tie looks like,” Carter shares. “Finally, he’s like, ‘I’ll let it slide this time — but I’m gonna put this in her file.’”...........

pig-drawing-mc-2x1-230206-copy-2a5f63.jpg

What a dick.

If you are a problem student, that has a history of this behavior, MAYBE it warrants a meeting. It barely looks like a pig, so to critique the tie as if the rest of the drawing is an exact likeness of a pig is just being petty.
Why is the pig standing upright....and speaking?!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom