Breaking Good News for Breaking Bad fans, Wycaro is being filmed in New Mexico. (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
New series being filmed in New Mexico by Vince Gilligan and the Skipper. Rhea Seehorn said in the interview, it has a sci-fi element, gonna be filmed in New Mexico, and the series was written for Rhea. So, it's not a spin-off from the Break Bad tree, but the genre is rumored to be a sci-fi-blended-drama?!?! No crime and meth this time.

The show is supposed to be called, Wycaro, they are filming it now, Rhea will be the star of the show, and it won't air until 2025/2026.

1718754604760.jpeg

“Vince is very loyal and likes the family of people that he has worked with and prefers to hire the same people over and over,” Seehorn previously told THR of the anticipated reunion. “So I could see lots of reasons why he would want it to be Albuquerque, but I can tell you that it doesn’t have anything to do with Breaking Bad or Better Call Saul.”

She went on to tease that the role is one she’s “never played before” and “it’s extremely unlike anything I’ve ever done before.”

She added, “I guess the only other thing I’m allowed to say is that in his genius way, even when you’re reading the scripts — I’ve read three — every time you think you know what story or what genre this is, he takes a turn. He keeps taking a turn. It’s amazing writing.”

Seehorn previously admitted that, though reuniting with Gilligan, the series would not be a spinoff of her Better Call Saul character Kim Wexler.

I never got the fascination with her as an actress. Didn't think she was all that good. I see the fascination with her looks because she's gorgeous but as an actress mediocre at best.

I never got the fascination with her as an actress. Didn't think she was all that good. I see the fascination with her looks because she's gorgeous but as an actress mediocre at best.
Don’t even know what to say to this
She’s a tremendous actor with ok looks
Like if you passed her on the street you’d hardly notice her (and that’s what I find appealing about her- that and her incredible acting)

Sci-fi elements? So like alien drug dealers ?

Gilligan said, it's not a drug and crime show. Rhea said, it's unlike anything she has done before.

My guess it will be something like X-Files meets the Twilight Zone from what I read and interviews that were given.

I'm excited about the new show, since I don't really watch t.v., but will watch this one.

Cool

No idea why I read ‘bad news bears’ first and was really struggling putting Vince, sci-fi and kids playing baseball in the same concept
p9658_p_v8_aa.jpg

Disagree. She’s hot compared to most women, but not compared to most actresses. In that department I'd say shes fairly average.

Its hard to describe why I thought her portrayal of Kim Wexler was so spot on. Maybe it was the "two sides" of the character which she seemed to seemlessly transition from. On the one hand you had this tough, no-nonsense lawyer. On the other you had this wild side brewing underneath just dying to get out.

Like if you passed her on the street you’d hardly notice her (and that’s what I find appealing about her- that and her incredible acting)
This I agree with. She's an excellent actor and pretty good looking. She's not as good looking as a lot of other actresses, but then, most people in the industry aren't.

She seems a little flat as an actress to me. Too serious. Not a fan, though she was fine as a peripheral character.

The internet has this weird propensity to act like every slightly above average looking woman is somehow an 11/10 uber goddess beyond human understanding.

Like you can walk into any office building and find five women that look exactly like her. She's attractive in the "average later middle aged woman who makes an effort to take care of herself" way, but if you drove by her standing on the sidewalk you're not slamming on the breaks unless you've been in prison for a decade or something.

Alright, rumor has it Karolina Wydra will be in the show as well. She looks like she bites in another show, but hopefully she pulls her weight on Wycaro.

"But Wycaro will also star Karolina Wydra (House, True Blood, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.), who landed a lead role alongside Seehorn. The actress will play “a character referred to as Ana, an optimistic young woman,” according to Deadline."

1718818339167.jpeg

Gilligan could of got Jane Margolis (Krysten Ritter), but nooooooooo Kim Wexler and Vampire girl got the job. lol

1718818609900.jpeg

More hints about Wycaro....

"A fun, mild sci-fi series told through the point of view of Seehorn’s character, the show is said to be set in our world while putting a tweak on it, bending reality and focusing on people and exploring the human condition in an unexpected, surprising way."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom