Breaking Good News for Breaking Bad fans, Wycaro is being filmed in New Mexico. (1 Viewer)

More hints about Wycaro....

"A fun, mild sci-fi series told through the point of view of Seehorn’s character, the show is said to be set in our world while putting a tweak on it, bending reality and focusing on people and exploring the human condition in an unexpected, surprising way."

Apple+ is good news
They have been the hom of the best sci-fi last few years

Apple+ is good news
They have been the hom of the best sci-fi last few years

I have the Apple TV box, but don't use Apple TV for streaming Apple TV.

Will it also be seen on cable, Netflix, or will everyone have to subscribe to Apple TV? Did you notice other tv shows from Apple on other streaming services?

Wycaro 339 is rumored to be the name of the new show. 33 is a very masonic number, at least in the conspiracy circles. In any event, Wycaro 339 is the name of the show.

Gilligan said, it felt similar to X files. I never really liked X-Files, so this show maybe a let down for some, including me, but looking forward to it. X-Files meets the Twilight Zone is what I gather the show might be like.

5 episodes out of 10 of the first season, have already been filmed, and filming should end in September for the first season. Gilligan must like it hot, since it's filmed in New Mexico.

Breaking Bad was first aired in January 2008, Better Call Saul first aired in February 2015, so maybe Wycaro 339 will air in March 2025?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom