Brian & Jim Power Rankings on NFLN (1 Viewer)

SaintsFanInLA

BREES SMASH!!
Reaction score
Brian Bilick and Jim Mora, Jr.

1. Jets 9-2
2. Falcons 10-2
3. Saints 9-3
4. Eagles 8-4
5. Bears 9-3
6. Steelers 9-3

Interesting but I feel like teams with better records should automatically be higher than teams with lesser records unless there was/were an/a injury(ies) to a key player(s).

Therefore the Falcons should be higher, contingent on what happens tonite, the Eagles should be lower and WHERE IN THE HECK are the Patriots?

I always do my rankings based on which team would beat which team on a neutral field.

So you're constantly taking into consideration strength of schedule, strength of victory, etc.

My rankings right now are:

1. New England
2. Philadelphia
3. New York Jets
4. New Orleans
5. Pittsburgh
6. Baltimore
7. New York Giants
8. Green Bay
9. Atlanta
10. Kansas City
11. Chicago
12. Tampa Bay

What is this infatuation with Philly? Yes Vick has been out of this world, but the team has 4 losses. Us, Atlanta, Pitt, Jets, New England, Green Bay, and Baltimore all look like a better overall team.

I always do my rankings based on which team would beat which team on a neutral field.

So you're constantly taking into consideration strength of schedule, strength of victory, etc.

1. New England
2. Philadelphia
3. New York Jets
4. New Orleans
5. Pittsburgh
6. Baltimore
7. New York Giants
8. Green Bay
9. Atlanta
10. Kansas City
11. Chicago
12. Tampa Bay

That looks reasonable to me. I might not have put Philly that high but that's all I can nitpick about.

1. New England
2. Philadelphia
3. New York Jets
4. New Orleans
5. Pittsburgh
6. Baltimore
7. New York Giants
8. Green Bay
9. Atlanta
10. Kansas City
11. Chicago
12. Tampa Bay

Lol at Atlanta at 9. Worst of all below the Giants and green bay.

Brian Bilick and Jim Mora, Jr.

1. Jets 9-2
2. Falcons 10-2
3. Saints 9-3
4. Eagles 8-4
5. Bears 9-3
6. Steelers 9-3

Interesting but I feel like teams with better records should automatically be higher than teams with lesser records unless there was/were an/a injury(ies) to a key player(s).

Therefore the Falcons should be higher, contingent on what happens tonite, the Eagles should be lower and WHERE IN THE HECK are the Patriots?

The Patriots aren't even in the top 5?:jpshakehead:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom