Buc Fans wanting a piece of Colston (2 Viewers)

lol there high fiving him becuase he's a football player lol wouldnt you try to high five a football player...i would except TO i wouldnt take that no piece of **** autograph if it was free:cussing:

That is one helluva picture! You know, it's hard to hate Bucs fans sometimes.

I don't think the Bucs will ever be as hated as the Falcons, even if we play for the division (or cellar). St Louis Rams' fans came closer,..boy that was an obnoxious group.

Steve Smith was actually got drafted with the 74th pick in the 2001 draft. That's the top 3rd of the 3rd round.

They recognize a future star of the game and want to tell their kids, "I high fived him when he was only a rookie." He is the Anti-T.O.

Not exactly the same thing. Would you high five Steve Smith if the Panthers were whipping our butts in the Superdome?

Sure. You need to be a good sport in losing too. Steve Smith is a great player and deserves respect!

Of course there is also the Buc fan in the picture trying to dump some soda on Colston...but hey, they all cant be happy.

dude...I was right there, and he high fived me...I must have been a little more to the left cause I don't see myself. Colston and Charles Grant showed me a little love..

That's a disposable camera, not a cup of soda/beer/etc.

FWIW, when I was a little kids going to Jazz games at the Superdome, my little brother and I used to always go down below the stands to shake hands with the superstars from the other team as they'd come out after halftime. Almost all of the players were very nice to us. :shrug:

Cool picture Redfish. Is there an accompanying article, or was it from a sports page pictures thing or whatever?

TPS

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom