N/S Buccaneers @ Colts (3 Viewers)

That’s gotta be the worst I’ve ever seen Brady look physically. Even last year he was only a year younger, but he didn’t look like that.

I don’t know if it’s that he doesn’t want to be there, but he could really be dealing with some personal problems behind closed doors.

Conspiracy theory time, but I think he only unretired so he wouldn't get any blowback from the Dolphins investigation.
I have a VERY well placed source who said that when Brady went to the facility to have all of his blood replaced, the 9 year-old orphan escapes his shackles and Brady spent the whole two weeks trying to coax him out of the rafters.

Brady is going to Brady… make no mistake.

He will get the “Jordan rules” during games, and the Bucs will remain dangerous.

The Saints will have their chance to “change the course” week 2… but the refs will give Brady every chance to succeed.

Writing off the Bucs at this point is… well.. stupid.

That’s actually a concern. The NFL, and most of us, think that this is Brady’s last year in the league. Brady and Tampa got a lot of calls in their favor 2 years ago. Last year it was about average.

The NFL is not gonna be super disappointed if Brady finishes his career as a SB champion! I’m not saying that the refs will actively look to help him out, but I think that many know that the 50/50 calls will go against him! You do not want to be the ref that messed up a great year for the NFL!

I have a VERY well placed source who said that when Brady went to the facility to have all of his blood replaced, the 9 year-old orphan escapes his shackles and Brady spent the whole two weeks trying to coax him out of the rafters.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom