bucs website a disgrace to the nfl (1 Viewer)

I liked it too. The Carolina fan was great but they should have had him hitting on the Carolina cheerleader while she is hitting on...........a Carolina cheerleader.

The Bucs do this on their website EVERY WEEK, no matter who they are playing...just havin fun. Get some thick skin.

Were is the manly bucco bruce? The manly mascot when Tampa was worst than a pop warner team and with highway worker uniforms. I think that a rainbow stereotype could be great for the Tampa Fan.

i thought it was pretty good...the carolina guy took the cake...

thought the saints guy was off. he shouldve been a big fat guy in overalls with a straw hat and they should use subtitles when he talks...that would be hilarious!! you know, kinda like the guy from waterboy

Is there a link on their site to the past intros?

Doesn't Tampa have a worse all time record then us? Thought it was kinda funny since they kept saying were losing and losing is a tradition for us.

The last one when we played the was funnier.

About two years ago, I did a statistical analysis of every team. I calculated the number of winning seasons within a franchise history.

Atlanta and New Orleans were the only teams below 30% (If memory serves). Tampa Bay is known to have the worse season (0-16). I think they lost more than that in a row before winning. Also, if you think New Orleans had bad drafts,..Tampa Bay isn't exactly the poster child for a great history.

If you recall, when the re- alignment first took place, the NFC South was the big joke: Three losing teams and one "expansion" team. Essentially, any team in the South calling another team in the South a bunch of losers is like pot calling the kettle black.

Anyway, its just a joke!

I think Tampa Bay had lost something like 22 straight games or something like that before they won their first one, which happened to be against the Saints.

They do this every week. I liked it. Kind of borning after a while, though. I much prefer Bang's stuff. Where's he been?

haha, the carolina guy gets it the worst...i only wish our website had the balls to do stuff like this!

They do an intro for every game. They are all pretty funny. Just check out my avatar to see what I think of old Tampa.

It was funny. Thanks for posting..

Ha! I thought it was pretty funny. I also think they do a really good job with that site. Its gotta be great for tampa fans.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom