Bush OUT vs Falcons. How will this affect our game? (1 Viewer)

See Bonchie and DaveinCoalinga's posts.

Bush being out certainly doesn't help the chances of the Saints winning. Two things may happen - one the OL might take exception to all "can't run block" talk and make an extra effort to make some holes for Stecker and PT (unlikely). If this is the case there will be 99.9% posts here on SR.com blaming Bush for the Saints running woes. Two - the O is less dynamic. The short dumpoffs Reggie turned into first downs will be a yard or two short with Stecker and PT. Payton realizing what he's lost leans on Brees. (this is very likely). The first scenario would be a shock, the second not surprising at all. And if the Falcons can pressure Brees then the Saints chances of winning goes into the toilet.....

OK....here's THE BIG QUESTION!

What if PT has well over 100 yds rushing??

Whose fault is that? Can we blame the OL?......

Awwwww can we give this a rest already, why do we always hope for riffs on this ball club and never team accomplishments?

Hopefully it will compell Sean to for a while at least embrace conventional wisdom.

Run the damn ball down their throats.

Aaron Stecker leads the team in catches, finishes last in YPC

I think Reggie out will force a whole new game plan. Other players might actually step up and make some great contributions.....only time will tell...Go PT

...........i could'nt agree more, they should have made the adjustments right after Deuce got injured......if they can make this work,then you add in Deuce and Reggie and you will have a real Offensive philosophy that can match up against any Defense in the NFL....peace...:9:

We have no running game!! So it all depends on Brees if he is on form then we are capable of 500+ passing yards in this game so Colston could have a Career game here! Anyone else think that with us being so reliant on the pass this week there may be a chance we see Meachem:dunno:

I agree with Bonchie and the others, we will not have a 100 yard back this season, b/c we don't stick with the run. My Monday night prediction: Stecker goes 14 for 49 yards, and Thomas goes 9 for 37 yards, and we pass for close to 400.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom