Cable connector quiz (1 Viewer)

i got 5/10

i usually just try to fit the cable in whatever hole it will fit in...i am not too concerned with the name

i got 5/10

i usually just try to fit the cable in whatever hole it will fit in...i am not too concerned with the name

Yeah but the question is, do you think buzd will miss any? I say he goes 10/10. In fact, I'd give 10-1 odds that he does. I'd give 30-1 that he gets at least 9 right.

I'd give 1,000-1 that he gets at least 6 correct.

If I were a betting man, that is. For the record, I'm not taking any bets. I don't trust buzd not to sandbag the ole goose.

I got $5 on buzd.

(I thought I aced it but only got 6/10).

http://www.mentalfloss.com/quiz/quiz.php?q=852

:9:

cable.jpg

See? Easy money.

Buzd, we need to go on the road like The Color of Money. I don't have a sweet red cadillac, but still. We could hustle all the tech nerds from here to Vegas.

We could hustle all the tech nerds from here to Vegas.

Do you think there's a market for that?

This would have been tougher if they had thrown in an eSATA cable or differentiated between the various USB connections.

Do you think there's a market for that?

This would have been tougher if they had thrown in an eSATA cable or differentiated between the various USB connections.

Maybe they have an advanced quiz that also includes the different DVI flavors... :idunno:

I would hope not, but it could be something to look into if you two are going to even get close to Vegas on your foray into the world of nerd hustling.

As your attorney, I advise you to take a hit out of the little brown bottle in my shaving kit. You won't need much, just a tiny taste.

9/10, missed the "gimmie" one..

forgot about the white striped wires.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom