Callen Christian Brees was born yesterday **MEGA MERGE** (2 Viewers)

Drew is so competitive he wants to break Archie's record of most son's born during his reign as Saint QB :hihi: I kid, I kid.

Congrats to Drew and his growing family!

Mannings 2.0. I guess Bowen is going to be the Peyton and Callen is going to be the Eli

Congrats to the Brees family. Great news.

And this is the first time in a long time that I am glad that Loomis didn't make it happen.

Brees boys > Manning boys. And they would love playing for the Saints in about 25 years from now when poppa Drew is the President/General Manager. :worthy:

Congrats, but let's hope his protection on the field is MUCH better than the protection he's got at home.

He's just living up to his role as the league's most productive quarterback.

Congrats, Brees family :)

baby_brees.jpg

Cal -en is how i would pronounce, same as the guy off NCISLA. That said shocked he didnt fit in another B name tbh. Seems like they are having a newborn every year, probably keep going till they get a girl!

Reports out of the hospital are saying that when Callen was delivered and the doctor spanked him, Callen shouted "Ready, set... kill kill kill"

Lol jk :)i Congrats to the Brees family!

Only Drew cannot be cursed with a female child.
Joke.
Congrats!!!

Cal -en is how i would pronounce, same as the guy off NCISLA. That said shocked he didnt fit in another B name tbh. Seems like they are having a newborn every year, probably keep going till they get a girl!
"Cal-en" almost sounds like Kal-el....might be Brees is Superman?

Congratulations to Drew and Brittany Brees. I'm so glad at least this baby was a preseason baby lol.

Drew has 3 boys now, I like the increased odds of having a future Elite QB from one of them. Imagine in the future, 3 Elite QB's with the name of Brees in the NFL? I know it's slim, but I can always dream.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom