Cam Jordan On The Dan Patrick Show (1/30) (1 Viewer)

Am I wrong for not wanting him to take the high road and just speak plainly, dig all up in the mess that this debacle truly is? Just say it. If they are gonna screw you either way, why not get it all off of your chest?

Am I wrong for not wanting him to take the high road and just speak plainly, dig all up in the mess that this debacle truly is? Just say it. If they are gonna screw you either way, why not get it all off of your chest?
You're not wrong to feel that way. I don't feel that way, but it's not wrong for you or anyone else to feel that way.

Funny thing is, he did kind of go there a few times.

The way he "congratulated' Bill Johnson for making it to the SB.

He said he could "almost" pull for Jared Goff in the SB.

The answer to the what do you want to do with the Pro Bowl where he said "actually make a statement, what?"

The "yuuuuup" answer and the eat **** look he gave when Dan asked him if the Pro Bowl was fun.

I agree with you that it would've been spectacular to see him just unload, but I thought he did a great job of relaying his frustration to us. You can tell he feels it.

Love this guy. Just curious though. Why can Robert-Coleman keep saying what he wants and the Saints are on a clear gag order? Why not just say what everyone wants and dare the NFL to respond, like Coleman is doing?

Last edited:
The thing about loving the Saints is For me anyway. I watch every game I go to Saints report.com 20 times I’m sure more a day. I Eat and Breathe Black and Gold everyday. We all know what they All really want to say this team has more class act people Coaches and Players and Front Office Personal on it than any other team. The only reason anyone or any team that doesn’t love us is because there jealous. Everyone knows who should be playing Sunday! Kept your Heads up and get ready for Super Bowl 54 WHO DAT Forever!!!!

Cam Jordan is a beast! Man I love my team. Best team and fan base bar none.

Love this guy. Just curious though. Why can Robert-Coleman keep saying what he wants and the Saints are on a clear gag order? Why not just say what everyone wants and dare the NFL to respond, like Coleman is doing?

Because men like Cam Jordan have class. That’s it.

Watching that video, he is clearly still frustrated. I didn’t see his being reserved and careful in his responses as being clearly under any gag order. I saw it as a man who is trying to be classy while still obviously frustrated over it all.

Men like Drew, Ben Watson, Cam Jordan, etc. are one reason I love the team we have.

The funniest part was when he got a call from Cleveland saying they were about to pick him in the fourth round....after he'd gone to us in the first the previous day. Browns gonna Browns.

I feel ya, but they were trying to bait him into that. I praise him for showing the same discipline that makes him great between the lines.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom