Article Cameron Jordan celebrates contract extension for Bucs' left tackle (1 Viewer)

Dan in Lafayette

Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
By John Sigler | Saintswire

New Orleans Saints defensive end Cameron Jordan isn’t one to keep his feelings to himself. So of course he had some thoughts after the Tampa Bay Buccaneers signed left tackle Donovan Smith, Jordan’s frequent opponent in NFC South games, to a three-year contract extension worth as much as $41.25 million, with $27 million in guarantees.

Full Story - Saintswire - USA Today

SXHG5.gif

IMHO, neither Cam nor Okafor are dominant enough to make fun of opponents. In fact I think Cam is a little overrated as a pass rusher getting most of his sacks late in a play when QB holds ball. Save that smack for a year you get 20 sacks, Cam.

IMHO, neither Cam nor Okafor are dominant enough to make fun of opponents. In fact I think Cam is a little overrated as a pass rusher getting most of his sacks late in a play when QB holds ball. Save that smack for a year you get 20 sacks, Cam.

-Top 5 All-Pro DE
-Not dominant enough

pick one

Damn, Cam...

tumblr_ov719j0hv11vao3k0o6_250.gif

35 sacks, 41 TFL, 67 QB hits, 16 passes batted, 4 FF in 48 career games against NFC South opponents, Cam Jordan has earned the right to talk trash about anyone wearing a Falcons, Panthers, or Buccaneers jersey.

I need a Twitter translator.

Actually common sense will do you justice.

#1emoji: speechless to the tweet
#2emoji: Meh... are you sure?
#3emoji: first one up!
you have to imagine Cam's facial expressions.. it's the best

Now what follows after is basic food web/chain in the animal kingdom which you happen to be a part of..

There will be more food/supply expected for an apex predator, Cam, to consume for the next 3 years. And Cam being Cam, invites Okafor to join him in this feast for years to come.

??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom