Article Cameron Jordan celebrates contract extension for Bucs' left tackle (1 Viewer)

IMHO, neither Cam nor Okafor are dominant enough to make fun of opponents. In fact I think Cam is a little overrated as a pass rusher getting most of his sacks late in a play when QB holds ball. Save that smack for a year you get 20 sacks, Cam.
"Crack is whack." --Whitney Houston

Actually common sense will do you justice.

#1emoji: speechless to the tweet
#2emoji: Meh... are you sure?
#3emoji: first one up!
you have to imagine Cam's facial expressions.. it's the best

Now what follows after is basic food web/chain in the animal kingdom which you happen to be a part of..

There will be more food/supply expected for an apex predator, Cam, to consume for the next 3 years. And Cam being Cam, invites Okafor to join him in this feast for years to come.

??

Finally, haha. Thanks for the twitter translation. Of course it's the emoji's that needed translating. Not sure why people kept repeating the rest of the tweet that was written in standard english. English is not the problem for us old folks, but those pictures people love so much..... I never have a clue what they mean. LOL

I want to thank everybody for the constructive criticism but none of you have changed my opinion on Cam as not dominant. A wee step too slow as a pass rusher for me to call him dominant.

That's a cool story. And yes my opinion, that your opinion is based on utter nonsense, has not changed either. Thanks.

Cam is a fool for this ish here. :LOL:

Edit:

Giving people Goodell clowns may be my favorite thing to do on a message board ever.
(To the guy saying Cam is anything other than top tier)

I want to thank everybody for the constructive criticism but none of you have changed my opinion on Cam as not dominant. A wee step too slow as a pass rusher for me to call him dominant.

There is more to playing DE than just pass rush and sacks. Your view is myopic and most around the league would agree. Keep your head in the sand.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom