Capital One Bowl....Florida vs Michigan (1 Viewer)

Florida is about to lose. Turnover on downs.

This is a Heisman moment Tebow. Vince Young seized it when he had his chance and won the National Championship. What'll you do?

that was the worst attempt at a last minute drive that I have ever seen

Michigan had one blitz package that Florida just couldn't figure out. They were lining up the Dline to one side and would bring a LB and a safety from the same side overloading that side. Then they moved a corner up on the other end and blitzed from the other side preventing too much help on the overloaded side. This is a blitz that you can't beat with protection, you have to beat this with plays like jailbreak screen, draw plays or swings to the back. Florida simply didn't do this.

On defense florida just couldn't hang with Henne. Henne is going to fly up draft boards with that performance. He reminds me a lot of Jay Cutler with less mobility.

Hail! to the victors valiant
Hail! to the conqu'ring heroes
Hail! Hail! to Michigan
The leaders and best
Hail! to the victors valiant
Hail! to the conqu'ring heroes
Hail! Hail! to Michigan,
The champions of the West!
Go Blue!

Sucks that Florida lost, but that was a great, big play-filled game by any other measure.

The way to shut down Tebow is to BLITZ!?!?!?!? What the ?
And Urban Meyer has no answer for this?
What happened to all those QB draws that Tebow ran all year?
Urban Meyer was definitely outcoached in this game, for shame, for shame...
You let the SEC down, reptiles!!

I was pulling for Florida because it's an SEC team and because I dislike Michigan. But Michigan today was clearly the better team and deserved to win. But for the turnovers, Michigan would have embarrassed Florida and won by three touchdowns.

Les Miles should show his team the video of this game multiple times reminding them that Ohio State held Michigan to under 200 yards total offense.

Florida never had an answer for the blitz all day.

Tebow better get ready for the blitz next year; he'll see it ever other down...

Any QB will struggle if he has no time to throw. I didn't think Tebow was that bad.

I was pulling for Florida because it's an SEC team and because I dislike Michigan. But Michigan today was clearly the better team and deserved to win. But for the turnovers, Michigan would have embarrassed Florida and won by three touchdowns.

Les Miles should show his team the video of this game multiple times reminding them that Ohio State held Michigan to under 200 yards total offense.

Good posting.

Ohio St's defense is no joke. LSU needs to be focused.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom