Captain America- Brave New World- trailer (2 Viewers)

Nothing I saw got me excited, and Red Hulk is such an odd thing to throw in there because of the power level difference. Between that and how they completely gutted the movie and started over I have a feeling that this is going to be a mess.

i had just read about the whole "start over/renamed movie" - yeeeesh

Looks fun to me.

Red Hulk - FINALLY! I'm in just for that if nothing else.

Plus, Giancarlo Esposito.

Plus, Tim Blake Nelson is back as Samuel Sterns, which I assume means we're finally getting The Leader as well.

I hope the re-writers have done a good job because those things are a lot of potential awesome.

It looks better than I expected given all the production issues

This trailer gives me a "Tom Clancy" kind of vibe, much like "The Winter Soldier" did, which to me is still the best of the Marvel films; maybe not the absolute most fun of the Marvel films, which is the original GOTG, but the best as far as script, acting, and directing, it's the best one to me.
So that gives me a good impression for it. We'll see, of course.

Falcon was always a top 3 comic book hero for me. Love Anthony Mackie. I'm all in. I thought the trailer was pretty good. A couple of weird edits, but pretty fun.

I will still go watch it though because I like the actor.

My issue is how does he compete? He is just a regular guy right? Steve Rogers was a super soldier.
Black Widow and Hawkeye are both regular people too. Falcon was already an Avenger, so he's already competed.

Now how he handles a Hulk is another story. Not even Steve Rogers could have done that.

My issue is how does he compete? He is just a regular guy right? Steve Rogers was a super soldier.

he doesnt?

i mean - he doesnt compete because he cant.

But we are operating from the assumption Red Hulk = villain. Is he? ( in this movie plot )

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom