Captain America- Brave New World- trailer (1 Viewer)

You guys realize that the stop and rewrite might be a good thing, right? Look at the direction the MCU was going in.

On the one hand, recognizing what you're doing isn't working is probably a good thing. They did that with both this and Daredevil: Born Again.

On the other hand, history shows us that films that get majorly retooled while in production often don't turn out great. A major motion picture is a huge undertaking and it's hard to course correct in the middle of filming. And reports are they basically rewrote and refilmed about half of this.

Hoping for the best but it certainly has an uphill battle.

It’s time for marvel to finish secret wars and shut it down for a few years and reboot.

I’m sure comic guys love where it’s going but for non comic guys it’s now B level super heroes that most haven’t heard of. I think that’s why you’re seeing ratings drop, not just saturation. They don’t even have to reboot they can just go to a different multiverse.

It’s time for marvel to finish secret wars and shut it down for a few years and reboot.

I’m sure comic guys love where it’s going but for non comic guys it’s now B level super heroes that most haven’t heard of. I think that’s why you’re seeing ratings drop, not just saturation. They don’t even have to reboot they can just go to a different multiverse.

With, the exception of The Marvels these movies are still making a lot of money. Even Quantumania while low by MCU standards did over 200M. Love and Thunder, and absolute dog of a movie, did over 300M.

They aren't going to reboot until they can't make money, but they need to re-evaluate how they are doing things. I think that's what they are doing, but it's going to take time to redirect from the disjointed low quality path they were on.

Black Widow and Hawkeye are both regular people too. Falcon was already an Avenger, so he's already competed.

Now how he handles a Hulk is another story. Not even Steve Rogers could have done that.
I had the same issue with them. I did not go to the theater to see her movie though. I would go to see his.

I had the same issue with them. I did not go to the theater to see her movie though. I would go to see his.
Her movie wasn't in the theater due to the whole pandemic lockdown mess, so you didn't have the opportunity to make that choice. I remember she had quite a to-do legally over that with Disney.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom