Carr to Jaycee Horn (1 Viewer)

oysters

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I don't even see that as trash talking really - he's having fun and converts the first down, gives a little flex and then Horn comes up to talk and he basically points at the scoreboard.

Not the kind of talking you have to back up, he already backed it up.

Horn talks a lot of trash for someone who was burnt so consistently. He even gave up on the 1st TD once Shaheed caught. Had Shaheed fallen, he could have touched him down, but instead he gave up on the play.

I think I read that Carr had been working with Ceedy Deuce on improving his trash talk during the off-season.

I don't even see that as trash talking really - he's having fun and converts the first down, gives a little flex and then Horn comes up to talk and he basically points at the scoreboard.

Not the kind of talking you have to back up, he already backed it up.
Yeah, that's when it happened. Obviously Carr was joking with his flex after his one run..cause he doesn't run at all. So I got it was a joke to his teammates really but then Horn had to chime in with nonsense.

They went to commercial break after that and you saw Carr and Horn talking about it with Carr's arm around Horn.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom