CBS Sports: "Who's the NFC's best team?" video (1 Viewer)

kfran

TwoDat! Let's Do It Again
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Pretty good discussion on NFC's best team

<iframe src="http://www.cbssports.com/video/player/embed/end_zone/WnRZwiz513_5takmNVpw3SpJj_gjph9G/456/270/false/true/000000" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" width="456" frameborder="0" height="270"><br /> <br /> </iframe>

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/teams/page/NO

Thanks for the link. Call me a homer, but I think that Drew is just a better QB than Eli.

Nice analysis. The commentators were probably spot on: right now, the Saints are probably the better team. Down the road, it could be the Giants.

Well, that's why they play the game.

The way I heard it was even if the Saints win the Giants may still be the better team.
How can you even say that? Talk about being a homer

The way I heard it was even if the Saints win the Giants may still be the better team.
How can you even say that? Talk about being a homer

He said the Saints are a better team NOW, but that that the Giants would be the better team by late season.

He said the Saints are a better team NOW, but that that the Giants would be the better team by late season.

Yes and its still lame.

Is there some facet of the Gaints that needs some development to reach full ? Can't our team get increasingly better as the season plays out?

I don't get it. I feel for these guys having to give analysis before games are played, but that's one of the most bizzare/contrary projections I've heard in a while. Saints can't win for winning with that guy.

Wouldn't it make sense that New Orleans would develop into a better team later with the new defensive scheme and players? Gaining an indentity in the run game? Young players maturing.

The Giants are what they are.

Flawed logic IMO.

If you cut through all the "better now" and better later crap, that's what he was saying. If the Saints win Sunday, he's still not convinced that they are better than the giants. I would guess he's not alone in his thinking. We shall see.

Good video.Couldn't really find any huge problem with anything said. The Giants are proven, we aren't.....so they'll get the benefit for now.

Giants would be in worse shape than we would if they lost their starting QB. "David Carr gets the start today" would be like a tag line from a horror movie for the Giants.

Good video.Couldn't really find any huge problem with anything said. The Giants are proven, we aren't.....so they'll get the benefit for now.
Exactly, 75% of the Giants roster have proven to be able to show up in big games during the playoff....75% of our roster have play maybe 1-2 big playoff game in their career.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom