Change.org petition NFC Championship rematch (1 Viewer)

A stand against what? Its a billion dollar business. They wont lose any sleep over this. Everyone will be watching again next year. They know it. Forget this ever happened. It has zero impact on your life. Season ticket holders, people that paid to go to the game and spent thousands for parking, food, hotels, etc. paid to watch a game. They didnt pay for a win. Its entertainment so it wont always go how you like it to.

If that "everyone" includes u then the point has flown rite over ur head. If ppl as a whole keep accepting being weak n powerless n cowar in the face of big business then we're screwed for eternity. But I say enough. This has had a profound impact on my life so ur 100% incorrect on that note. I'm no longer monetarily supporting the NFL n I sincerely hope u n many others get over ur defeatest attitude n follow suit bcuz ur sentiment gets us nowhere

I can't sign the petition because I don't want a rematch that gives the Rams equal odds. I want the same game to restart in the position it should have been in based on that missed call.

I can't sign the petition because I don't want a rematch that gives the Rams equal odds. I want the same game to restart in the position it should have been in based on that missed call.

Right. Why give LA another chance to beat us? We won once. That’s all that is required.

It's happened on 1 of it's biggest stages yet again. The more it happens, the more ppl will take notice. They've already lost fans over Kaepernich (im sure i butchered his name). This will only add fuel to the fire if ppl quit being sheep n take a stand

It doesn’t deny you a Super Bowl daily.

I don’t want a rematch. How about we just finish the game from the point of the missed PI call?
Right. Why give LA another chance to beat us? We won once. That’s all that is required.

Agreed 110%. Screw the probowl n put us back out on the field @ the 12 yrd line

If you're going to launch a one in a million chance of doing anything petition, could you at least get it right? A rematch doesn't make us whole. A rematch means we could still lose. We are entitled to win. Period.

You'd still have to take the rematch. It won't happen. None of it. The point is, just sign the thing to bring attention to the cheating.

Article 17. NFL rules.

it would start at the spot of foul.

Article 17. NFL rules.

it would start at the spot of foul.
That was My understanding of the rules. I signed and shared to my entire contact list. this was deliberate and blatant robbery of the legacy and destiny of this Team. the NFL has to make this right or we don't stop reminding them while we boycott their fixed and rigged product.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom