Chargers' fans are upset about the Saints.. (1 Viewer)

I like the guys who say that River and Brees are equal quarterbacks right now. But then as soon as Rivers has a string of like 2 bad games, they'll be calling for his head and wishing Brees was back.

My favorite post:

10-26-2006, 10:31 AM
NoMoreExcuses04

The Chargers need to fix this losing close games stuff. It has gotten tired and old.

Sure the Chargers have better players man for man then the Saints, I don't think even most Saints fans would argue against that. But the reality is the Chargers, for whatever reason, continue to blow winnable games and at some point the "potential" thing becomes a joke.

Just stop making excuses and win already, anything else is just more B.S.

It's called playing as a team. All the talent in the world is great, but doesn't mean much if you make dumb mistakes and aren't a cohesive unit. Kinda sounds familiar, huh? :lol:

They have no reason to complain. They just got beat badly by a bad KC Chiefs team. During their bye they got moved up in the power rankings without playing. Why can't we? Because were the Saints?

Our only loss is to a good team and it was down at the wire. Their Two losses are two beatings (1 by a good team, 1 by a bad team). How exactly do they think they should be ranked above us?

BTW Their wins? All against very very bad teams.

it's become very clear to me that the charger fans are mentally challenged. I mean when Brees played for the chargers half of them were wondering when Phillip Rivers were going to play and now that Rivers is equally as good as Drew and all of a sudden loses 2 games. He sucks? I don't understand it. When I was a Chargers fan. Most of their topics were about Eli Manning turning them down. eli told the chargers he didn't want to be there but they drafted him anyway. So Why critisize him for the chargers mistake? and I must say the saints offensevly is better. But the bolts defense is a lot better.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom