N/S Chiefs about to pay Tyreek Hill (1 Viewer)

Playmaking Flanker. But really just a flanker. Curious where he sets the market. I think cooks is the 2nd best flanker in football. Hill the best. Probably similiar to his deal

He's gonna get paid and he should. The myth that you've got to be 6'2"+ to be a "real WR" has been busted at this point. Hill is as valuable as any other WR in this league.

Best deep threat in the league. He is everything you want in a #1.
If I'm given a choice of MT or Tyreke to start a team with, I'm taking Tyreke all day.
That said, Drew's connection with MT is on another level and I'm not sure I'd take any receiver straight up over MT in this offense.

Cooks and Hill are completely different players. Only thing they have in common is being small with speed and that’s it.
Exactly the same kind of wr. There skill sets limits them to a certain route tree. How you think they are different.

Hill is a major disruptive player who can score at almost anytime from anywhere on the field in multiple ways.

I admire and respect Cooks very much, but as a number of others have said, there's a major difference between the 2 in Hill's favor

Exactly the same kind of wr. There skill sets limits them to a certain route tree. How you think they are different.

Hill is light years ahead of Cook as a WR and a playmaker at this point. I'd put Hill in the top 5 most dangerous WRs in the league. Cooks isn't even sniffing the top 10 at this point. They might be similar in size and maybe speed, but that's about it. Hill is far more elusive and more difficult to bring down. He makes tough catches. The same certainly can't be said for Cooks.

I'm really not sure why this would even be up for debate though. If I was picking teams, I'd pick Hill every day and twice on Sunday before looking Cooks' way.

Hill is much better than cooks.

What happens after the catch is at least as important as route running.

Hill is much better than cooks.

What happens after the catch is at least as important as route running.
I agree Hill is better then cooks. There flankers. Thats my point. There not guys who can do it all. There not the aj greens. Browns. Jones. The guys who can do anything. Curious of the flanker market.

I agree Hill is better then cooks. There flankers. Thats my point. There not guys who can do it all. There not the aj greens. Browns. Jones. The guys who can do anything. Curious of the flanker market.

Hill lined up all over the place. He'll go as far as the QB and offense will take him. His talent is such that he can do just about anything the Greens, Browns and Joneses do. Cooks isn't nearly as versatile as any of those guys. He's a nice receiver no doubt, but he's hardly elite. Hill is without a doubt elite.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom