N/S Chiefs about to pay Tyreek Hill (2 Viewers)

Exactly the same kind of wr. There skill sets limits them to a certain route tree. How you think they are different.

How does Tyrekes skill set limit his route tree in anyway? Is this do to his size? Antonio Brown and Steve Smith would disagree with this. I have yet to see a route Hill can’t run and separate from the defender in doing so. The big difference is one player is average with the ball in his hands and the other is arguably the most explosive WR the NFL has ever seen with the ball in his hands. This is just some minimal difference but separates players from being good to great. The only similarities I see in their game is the same similarities you see in just about every good WR along with their height and speed. That’s where it ends as Hill separates from Cooks in just about every category. I’m not some Cooks hater and believe he is a very good WR that I wish we still had. If Hill was 6’ would we be having this discussion?

How does Tyrekes skill set limit his route tree in anyway? Is this do to his size? Antonio Brown and Steve Smith would disagree with this. I have yet to see a route Hill can’t run and separate from the defender in doing so. The big difference is one player is average with the ball in his hands and the other is arguably the most explosive WR the NFL has ever seen with the ball in his hands. This is just some minimal difference but separates players from being good to great. The only similarities I see in their game is the same similarities you see in just about every good WR along with their height and speed. That’s where it ends as Hill separates from Cooks in just about every category. I’m not some Cooks hater and believe he is a very good WR that I wish we still had. If Hill was 6’ would we be having this discussion?

Yes If hill was bigger you could do more with him. They get the ball in the same ways other then flanker type routes and yes Hill is special with the ball as Cooks leaves alot to be desired in that area. Brown is excellent at leveraging the coverage and he does at his top gear. (Hard to do) Alot of skill in AB game with top tier quickness. He still needs spacing comcepts to maximize his skill set.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom