Child In Lap Policy (1 Viewer)

Brennan77

Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
We took my niece to the last game. We had a ticket for her even though she's only 3. The ticket lady said we didn't need a ticket, but I'm glad we had one. An NFL football game is just too long for a little one like that. She had her nap-time in the second quarter and through half time. By the end of the third, she was yellin WHO DAT with the rest of us. :)

MrVoodoo

Coach J
Reaction score
She had her nap-time in the second quarter and through half time. By the end of the third, she was yellin WHO DAT with the rest of us. :)

THAT IS THE FINAL STRAW!!!

EVERYONE YELL LOUDER!

Just kidding :D

I've got a 4 year old and a 5 year old that both want to go to a game, but I haven't really felt comfortable taking them. Maybe my 5 year old, but my 4y/o wouldn't sit still through the game. I am looking forward, however, to taking them when they can sit through one. Can't get them through a highschool game yet.

efil4stnias

ppfffffttttt
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I thought it was 5 and under. But I was also told I needed to get a "lap ticket" from the ticket office. Call this am to make sure.

Puntz

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
From the Season ticket folder:
-Every person entering the Superdome is required to have a ticket. For children 2 & under, a complimentary Babe-in arms ticket may be obtained at the Saint will Call office. All other patrons are required to have a full price ticket

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)