Chris Olave injured his hamstring in practice. Day to day; Questionable for Falcons game. (31 Viewers)

The season so far....

smh-eyebrow.gif

Think ATL is banged up too. Down their best two OL-men? Saints win. 16-6

Kirk cousins is a statue and if we can get to hurts, we can definitely get to cousins. We are still at full strength in our secondary, I say we load up the box and go after cousins. On offense, I say we run Ak, Taysom, Williams and mims and use our tight ends and WRs. I think Tipton and means and Juwan should step up.

Kirk cousins is a statue and if we can get to hurts, we can definitely get to cousins. We are still at full strength in our secondary, I say we load up the box and go after cousins. On offense, I say we run Ak, Taysom, Williams and mims and use our tight ends and WRs. I think Tipton and means and Juwan should step up.
You are saying we should use our skill players @ skill positions?!?

Brilliant! I must call DA immediately and give him the news!

🤣🤣🤣

Seriously, you're not wrong 😆

As a gym rat, I’ve always thought that our players may have the worst diets in the NFL. When I left Louisiana and moved to California, I quickly learned what clean eating was. Just saying
Yeah, but... California rice tastes funny! (I was stationed at Castle AFB, CA from '75 - '78.)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom