CNN: Woody Harrelson claims he mistook photographer for zombie (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
"I wrapped a movie called 'Zombieland,' in which I was constantly under assault by zombies, then flew to New York, still very much in character," Harrelson said in a statement issued Friday by his publicist. "With my daughter at the airport I was startled by a paparazzo, who I quite understandably mistook for a zombie," he said.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Movies/04/10/woody.harrelson.zombie/index.html

Videos of Harrelson attacking the photographer:

http://www.tmz.com/2009/04/09/woody-harrelson-attacks-tmz-photog-twice/

After watching the videos, posted by TMZ themselves, those are some obnoxious people (the paparazzi). They're lucky they don't get "assulted" more often.

I completely believe Woody, a big hemp product advocate, thought they were zombies...

After watching the videos, posted by TMZ themselves, those are some obnoxious people (the paparazzi). They're lucky they don't get "assulted" more often.
:plus-un2:
While the paparazzi may not be zombies, any claim that they're human is debatable.

I may have to steal this excuse at work.

I didn't mean to attack the incredibly rude customer; I've just been playing too much Left 4 Dead/Resident Evil 5!

I completely believe Woody, a big hemp product advocate, thought they were zombies...
it's going to happen one day JJ, Woody's just a realist.

I believe him. Plus, those stooges from TMZ deserve to be smacked for chasing and harassing people.

Attachments

• nazi-zombies.jpg
    nazi-zombies.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 0
I still cannot understand how the paparazzi can get away with these sort of tactics by hiding behind free speech and such. I'm sorry but these entertainers are not worth the trouble. You want a scoop? Go harass politicians, dignitaries, world leaders and the likes with the same energetic passion to get REAL stories that actually mean something instead of getting shots of Britney with no underwear or the limp body of Diana.

Beyond absurd.

They are TRYING to provoke a reaction in order to generate "news" and sell their pictures and video.

No sympathy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom