Coach Pete? lol (1 Viewer)

David Robbins

Ole Miss Rocks!
Reaction score
So, I - like everyone else - read the thread about his insider info on the Burrows thing. So, what happened? I have to ask, has he ever actually been right about anything? I never expected that trade to happen. But, at least to have something talked about or mentioned in the press that they were considering it. So, who actually is this Coach Pete then? lol.

Big_L

Team Big Pimpin'
Reaction score
So, I - like everyone else - read the thread about his insider info on the Burrows thing. So, what happened? I have to ask, has he ever actually been right about anything? I never expected that trade to happen. But, at least to have something talked about or mentioned in the press that they were considering it. So, who actually is this Coach Pete then? lol.
Dude, Pete never said it was a sure thing. Maybe Cincy wanted too much. Doesn't mean the Saints didn't try.

rlpmd

professor and contributor
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
and why would anyone on the Saints inside directly engage Coach Pete for discussion? Sheets, I am good friends with ex Titan coaches and know they don't talk anything for public consumption, they even hesitate to give opinions about current NFL. Maybe college rooting interests, but nothing that counts for real info. I don't think anything proven that revealed Pete and Swimmer knew jack about Davenport unless they claim to be psychic. Fake news to borrow from the pluck sitting on the high command seat in D.C.

cbord12

Veteran
Reaction score
Im going out on a limb here... you must the the guy that tells everyone "I told you so". Get a better hobby than giving someone grief for posting some insider info. What value are you bringing here?

krazy9000

BRING THE WOOD!!
Reaction score
Im going out on a limb here... you must the the guy that tells everyone "I told you so". Get a better hobby than giving someone grief for posting some insider info. What value are you bringing here?
It's not grief if most people feel the "insider info"is a made up attention grab.

SweetT

Old alias known as FLASH
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
and why would anyone on the Saints inside directly engage Coach Pete for discussion? Sheets, I am good friends with ex Titan coaches and know they don't talk anything for public consumption, they even hesitate to give opinions about current NFL. Maybe college rooting interests, but nothing that counts for real info. I don't think anything proven that revealed Pete and Swimmer knew jack about Davenport unless they claim to be psychic. Fake news to borrow from the pluck sitting on the high command seat in D.C.
I had a buddy that passed away, he used to work for the Ravens. He would give me no insight on their draft, but he would definitely tell me who was getting playing time, and being a focal point, before the season started. Helped me win some FF seasons.

SWJJ

Stop Resisting!
Reaction score
We will never get to know what happened because someone here harassed coach pete personally and on social media.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom