Colston and Thomas in Biloxi on 2-11-08 (1 Viewer)

deuce4pres

Drew Dat!
Reaction score
Colston and Pierre Thomas are going to be at Gulf Coast Cards Shop in Edgewater Mall in Biloxi, MS on 2-11-08 @ 7pm signing autographs. I was there today and got a 16x20 pic of Colston catching the ball over a Bear defender. Its awesome. Tickets are $40 and gets you an autograph of each player. Only 150 tickets are available and the guy told me that about 40 are left. Hope to see ya there!

dont like the card shop they sell fake chinese jerseys in there. as such, i dont want them having any of my cash. ill hand colston and pt 20 a piece as theyre leaving lol.

20 bucks for an autograph, you must be kidding me. I think those 2 could well be superstars in years to come but give me a break. 20 buc:confused: ks!!??

20 bucks for an autograph, you must be kidding me. I think those 2 could well be superstars in years to come but give me a break. 20 buc:confused: ks!!??

Man, I WISH they'd both come over here and do auto/meet sessions for $20 each!

Reggie's going to be at a local mall here in So Cal doing an autograph signing at one of the local sports collectable shops in the mall.....

If I bring my authentic Saints helmet that I already own(cost me $230 three years ago), the cost of Reggie just to autograph it will be $168 DOLLARS. :covri: :angryrazz:

I'd love to meet Reggie, but not for that kind of $$....that's just crazy. But $40 for Colston AND Thomas, I'd be all over that!

Just go to training camp & get the autos for free.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom