Comedy Central Roasts (2 Viewers)

As a non comedian, Bledsoe was great and truly a good sport

Glaser was great and expectedly gross

Schultz was really good

Gronk was .....gronk

Id never heard of the Hinchcliffe guy, but I immediately looked up his podcast- absolute shots

• 1Like
Reactions: cpg
I thought Gronk was cringe. You can tell he really thinks he is a creative guy and is defensive about being labled a dumb jock. I guess all of the USAA commercials have gone to his head.

I agree with everyone else’s opinions about who was funny though. Drew Bledsoe was surprising and the jokes about BB were hilarious. I especially like the joke about Brady taking out a fraudulent PPP loan and the Crypto joke from Glaser. I hope this opens up the door for more roasts.

Saw today where, now that the Roast is available in recorded form- out of all the “objectionable” content, out of all the vicious jokes and other things that were flying around for three hours, there is only one thing that they edited out.. the one and ONLY part of the Roast that is now edited out…………. Wait for it………….. is the part where Kim Kardashian got booed . .. :rolleyes:

Finally got to watch the Brady Roast, one of the best I have seen in a long time, Glaser killed it. As good as the old roasts they used to have with the Rat Pack, Don Rickles, Bob Hope and Ronald Reagan in the 70s.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom