Conduct Unbecoming (1 Viewer)

parlorcitysaint

WhoDat in exile.
Reaction score
I know the hate is strong within me, but still I feel it's a valid question: With brady's (lower case denotes my lack of respect) temper tantrums throughout the game last night, at what point does his lack of sportsmanship damage the shield?!

I know it'll never happen, but with this kind of attitude, anyone else would be fined or benched or both. Even if only for a handful of plays. That he's been touted for YEARS by the talking heads as one of the best ever, if not "the GOAT, then there's all the more reason to expect a higher standard of behavior. Not the tantrums of a petulant child.

I guess that's what you get when media and league officials cater to your every whim and grant flags upon your whining...

Just so sick of his tantrums.

Don't you know:

"He plays with fire"
"He wants it more than every other player in history"
"He's the ultimate competitor"
"He hates to lose more than he likes to win"
"His teammates were injured and he had to carry the entire load himself"

Don't you know:

"He plays with fire"
"He wants it more than every other player in history"
"He's the ultimate competitor"
"He hates to lose more than he likes to win"
"His teammates were injured and he had to carry the entire load himself"
Don't forget:
"He expects perfection from himself and from everyone around him"

Are we black and gold or green...

Last edited:
I just want to understand how brady is the greatest of all time when he wasn't even close to being the greatest quarterback of his generation.

I know the hate is strong within me, but still I feel it's a valid question: With brady's (lower case denotes my lack of respect) temper tantrums throughout the game last night, at what point does his lack of sportsmanship damage the shield?!

I know it'll never happen, but with this kind of attitude, anyone else would be fined or benched or both. Even if only for a handful of plays. That he's been touted for YEARS by the talking heads as one of the best ever, if not "the GOAT, then there's all the more reason to expect a higher standard of behavior. Not the tantrums of a petulant child.

I guess that's what you get when media and league officials cater to your every whim and grant flags upon your whining...

Just so sick of his tantrums.
You heard Tirico saying Brady was "chewing out" the officials when they called the PI on Jenkins' tug on Gronk's jersey late in the 4th quarter. Who else gets away with chewing out the officials, and why would the announcer act so casual about it as if it was appropriate if it weren't the almighty Brady or perhaps Rodgers?

Who was better than him?

Brees, Manning, Rodgers easily. Super Bowl rings are a team accomplishment. It would be like giving Taysom Hill the credit for the Saints victory last night. Absurdly stupid. Gillikin's punting was crucial. The Saints defense was unstoppable. Maher came through with the three opportunities he had. All Taysom did was not poop in his hands and clap. Brady is a good QB, but the greatest of all time? I'll never be on that boat.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom