Conspiracy Time! Daniels Is At The Pelicans Game (2 Viewers)

There’s a chance Daniels is available in the later teens for the Saints pick even if they make the playoffs. After #2, there’s a ton of teams needing OL, WR, Edge, DT, and CB more than QB in the 1st. Atl and TB could take Daniels if either are picking early teens. They could wait until the 2nd for a QB too.
Washington (currently slotted at 4) might take him.

A lot can change between now and the draft. Pros learn a lot working these guys out after the season is over. He could go number one, he could go late first round. Anybody that proclaims he is top five this early is just wearing purple and gold glasses.

If we wanted JD5 we shouldn't have won the last 2 games.

Now we better win out because I cannot handle another 8-9 year and missing the playoffs AND ruining our pick.
This lose lose scenario is foregone conclusion. Loomis cannot admit a mistake with DA, and DA will argue he needs another year with Carr to prove their worth.

A little people moving cart in Tokyo’s Haneda airport was playing the tune of Saints go marching in. A good sign as I’m headed to the game. ⚜️⚜️⚜️

If we wanted JD5 we shouldn't have won the last 2 games.

Now we better win out because I cannot handle another 8-9 year and missing the playoffs AND ruining our pick.
I don't think he makes it past the Patriots and it wouldn't matter where we ended up picking.

A sign? Maybe. How a conspiracy?
It's scripted.

I have seen a copy. Saints win out, Beat Dallas in NOLA in wilcard weekend, saints get destroyed by San Fran, We don't fire anyone and fans are mad, then we trade up to 15 to take Daniels and Fans are ecstatic.

Don’t let Carr see this. As fragile as his ego is he will probably run to the restroom and eat a whole bottle of tums. Then when Allen shows up fall into his arms and through sobs tell him it will be better when he’s not around anymore.

If we are looking to make the playoffs, then the best QB we could get would be Penix in the 2nd.
It'd be a stiff proposition to deal with all the jokes if we took Penix.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom