Cooper Rush (1 Viewer)

j4m2b

I am sure I will get some hate from h8ters, but i would not mind seeing him compete for spot on our team next year. I think we will have to trade for him. Not sure. Anyone have an idea or thoughts?

I am sure I will get some hate from h8ters, but i would not mind seeing him compete for spot on our team next year. I think we will have to trade for him. Not sure. Anyone have an idea or thoughts?
He's an unrestricted free agent. Which means we can negotiate our own deal with him.

I would actually like that the Texans include Davis Mills in a possible trade. There were games he looked impressive, he has great size, arm, and can run.

He played basically in a non-existent offense.

What on earth..... Did the season messed you up that bad that you need to talk to yourself now?
Did we witness someone with multiple accounts try to log back on under his other identity and respond to himself, only to realize he logged in to the wrong account?

Best part of my day right here

Haters? Is everyone a hater if they don't agree? I don't agree. I see alot about Cooper Rush ... and I don't think he will become a starting caliber QB. Let's look for better.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom