Cooper Rush (1 Viewer)

What on earth..... Did the season messed you up that bad that you need to talk to yourself now?

Hey! We like that Joe Horn finally made it to our board. Let’s don’t scare him away ok!

I am sure I will get some hate from h8ters, but i would not mind seeing him compete for spot on our team next year. I think we will have to trade for him. Not sure. Anyone have an idea or thoughts?
J4m2b, you know your stuff. He is the next stud in the making
Thanks bro!

giphy.gif

Cooper Rush . . . what is up with our fanbase and these weak arse QBs? I mean, let's roll with Seattle's third stringer while we are at it.
2 seasons post Brees and everybody is desperate. There aren't any FA Qb's that I would go after.

Personally, it's time to eat the bullet imo. Build for the future and get our cap in order. We haven't had a good cap situation in over a decade. And while our strategy has allowed us to field a competitive team, we haven't been able to put together a Superbowl team. I'd blow it up.

If you’re not talking to yourself after this impecuniosity of a season…………..you got something wrong with you
What? Why should I talk to myself? I been through way worst season than this. I think I am fine not talking to myself. If you feel you need to talk to some imaginary friend for comfort then go right ahead.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom