Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (7 Viewers)

I'm sure most everyone on here knows about the Catalina Wine Mixer, what most people don't know is that that song is based off of a song that I just saw performed by Sarah Brightman. Also, Lord Tice LOVES Sarah Brightman, he's her biggest fan. The Phantom of the Opera was written by Andrew Lloyd Webber, her husband at the time, around her talents. I'm not sure what this is from but it's by pure happenstance that I came across this right now so that means it was meant to be and I'm sharing it with y'all. Here is the inspiration for their Catalina Wine Mixer song as done by Sarah Brightman

Last edited:
I think I'm through the fevers and overall I've felt pretty decent today. I just can't believe how tired I am. I've slept all day off and on and although I just got up from yet another nap I can't keep my eyes open.

other than the god's gift to man, jameson, i drink a lot of vodka. especially since i have been unemployed since 09/01/2020.

i have my mother and my middle brother staying with me. i really don't like either of them. borderline tolerate the two. fork. i seriously hate them.

how do you kick out people who where supposed to be here short term. i want to be alone. fork i hate everything about my family.

since september, these are my cocktail go to. PXL_20210104_191826185.jpg
for forks sake, i found another.

PXL_20210105_164651704.jpg
Well my in-laws are going to be here starting on the 17th. No way in h—- I am going to willingly stay sober through this month. I may have to move in with my daughter.

11 am, been on calls all morning, had just logged in to our staff meeting call, get a text from a friend in VA I haven’t spoken to for a few weeks

Friend: how are ya?

me: doing good. Stacy Abrams is an American hero & work has been quiet this week.

11:05 a.m. my boss arrives to our staff meeting call

boss: apologies for being late, I got caught up watching these people storm the capitol

me: <logs on to internet to see w t f has happened>

shirt hits the fan for the rest of the day and I am thinking I made a real bad decision to stop drinking this month 😂

Can anybody recommend a drink or maybe a drug that will kick me back to, oh, say, 1920? (also, I'mma need the address and password of the closest speakeasy)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom