Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (17 Viewers)

I wish. After years of either vodka or bourbon every night, I've been keeping it to just a few beers Monday-Thursday the last 9 months. But, after the way this week has gone, the gin will be flowing fast and furious on Friday. So, I will apologize in advance.

I used to drink Bombay sapphire every now and again .....but recently I drank some again and realized how awful it really is. In March I tried some Roku Gin (Japanese) and it was really good.

I think @Scorpius the Allfather drinks boxed wine all the time.

I haven't had any for a very long time but I'm sure there are some out there that are respectable.

Just drink it.

I'm still getting used to the box, this could take some time. I need to size this up and make sense of it, can't just jump in. That's like skinny dipping with gators...Crazy talk!

I used to drink Bombay sapphire every now and again .....but recently I drank some again and realized how awful it really is. In March I tried some Roku Gin (Japanese) and it was really good.

Roku Gin is good stuff.

Bombay Sapphire is basically only good for a filthy martini

I'm barely on my first glass of wine. Had to do push-ups and abs when I got home from my bike ride, shower, put away laundry and eat dinner. Now I can finally relax. Around 10 I'll take Xanax so I can sleep well.

Where's @superchuck500 ? He claims he drinks lots of wine every night.

ETA: I expect you Louisiana peeps to be drunker than Snoopy and/or me at all times....you're 2 hours ahead.
I ain't been drunk in a year .. and even then, I wasn't that drunk.

Also played a game of "what horrible thing is next" with my wife and oldest. This morning on the ride home from work my wife was listening to the local morning show. They had a psychic on there that said " I don't want to really put our guesses here because that feels wrong to me haha
I'm waiting for the end of the world murder locusts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom