Cowboys at Rams Divisional Round Game Thread (1 Viewer)

Bill

Thirsty for more!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
May as well get this thread started since there's not much excitement left in the early game. This game will send the winner to the NFC Championship Game.
I'm still not sure if I care who wins, but I hope it's a really hard fought game either way.

I’m torn. I wanna beat the Cowboys in the conference championship. But I don’t want the Cowboys to have the satisfaction of getting to the conference championship.

The pregame show for this NFC game has already begun on the FOX network.

I hope Dallas wins.

Rams have lost to us and the Eagles; the other two teams in the NFC playoffs.

Our best bet is both of these teams beating each other up real good to the point that we end up with a weaker, wounded opponent in the NFCCG.

well they already talking about a Garrett extension, so rather see them loose tonight shut them up till pre-season....

Honestly have no idea who’s going to win this one. Expecting a close game. Here’s to hoping they beat each other to a pulp.

I want these teams to beat the snot out of each other.

I’m torn. I wanna beat the Cowboys in the conference championship. But I don’t want the Cowboys to have the satisfaction of getting to the conference championship.
There is no good answer here. We will either get a team that's known more for their defense or one known for their offense. We just have to be ready to defeat whoever comes out on top. Of course we have to do our job tomorrow to make sure it all takes place at our house next week.

I think I want to pound the Cowboys in the Dome. This is one of those games that I really don’t know who I am rooting for until the game starts and I subconsciously start cheering on one side or the other.

Pretty easy pick for me. We already smacked the Rams around enough when we had them in the dome. I want the Cowboys to advance so we can blow the doors off of them. Maybe Philly can take notes at home about what a real revenge game is.

*puts on tinfoil hat*

I get a bad feeling that if the cowboys win this game, the refs will ensure Philly wins tomorrow to ensure an all NFC East NFCCG.

I don't care who wins this game. Just want them to beat the hell out of each other.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom