Cowboys vs uh Cowboys ? (1 Viewer)

boutte

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Is there another team involved in this game tonight? I can't tell from watching the pre-game show.

Oh! They just mentioned Larry Fitzgerald. It only took about an hour for them to mention the Cardinals or anyone on their team.

Not surprising ... its typical of the Media outlets. ESPN's Ed Werder is assigned to cover every Dallas happening.

Kitna has thrown 2 pick-6s so far inthe 1st qtr

Is there another team involved in this game tonight? I can't tell from watching the pre-game show.

Oh! They just mentioned Larry Fitzgerald. It only took about an hour for them to mention the Cardinals or anyone on their team.

Pre-game was horrible.
Never again.

LOL @ the Cowboys!!! Miles Austin and the rest of the cowboys players all smiles thinking they had the win in the bag only to be disappointed....LOL I love it.

Hartley needs to buy Buehler a drink, he's no longer the most hated kicker in the South.

great end. Would hate to be the Dallas kicker. Lost by 1 point. Missed extra point looks huge in that respect. HOwever, I dont blame kickers for a loss because a team has to play well enough to overcome screw ups and still stay ahead. If you are up by two touchdowns, a missed XP or FG or dropped pass wont hurt you.

i am in a catch-22. I hate the cowboys and love seeing them lose, but i was hoping they would win so they would get a worse draft pick. it's a sick cycle.

eric

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom