Cris Collinsworth to remain with SNF along with the addition of Drew Brees (1 Viewer)

Just once I would like to hear a broadcaster working with CC to lose patience with him and tell him to shut up.

I don't like that we continue to hear about this now. If Drew is on the team, he's on the team and that should be his focus. His employers should have enough respect for his current responsibilities to not let leaks interfere with anything he is currently working on.

If I have to listen to CC laugh at his own jokes for one more season I may go mad.
He laughs at everything. E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G. If the sentence is, "It's third down and 5," he'll laugh between the down and distance. Literally.

Poor Drew. In his football career his defense altered his legacy. Now he has Collinsworth to do likewise in the booth.

You guys are weird.

Collinsworth is the best.

There’s a reason he’s where he is.

He was voted by the players as the best announcer in the business.

The guy is super smart re: football, and during Saints games he’s extremely complimentary of Sean, Drew, the fans, NOLA, and if he’s critical it’s because a guy deserves it, which is way more than broadcasters.

Drew and Cris will be an incredible team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom