Crumpler To Tennesee (1 Viewer)

MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH RATHER HAVE TROUPE

good luck ;)

walters football on troupe

Hey, look, it's Ben Troupe. Maybe he'll actually catch a pass this time... Oh no, he dropped another ball. (Hint: Yo, Titans, this could be a good spot for you to grab a tight end who actually helps Vince Young out a bit in the aerial game.)

Norm Chow was just fired, which I think was unfair. The people that should have been fired are Roydell Williams, Justin Gage, Courtney Roby, Ben Troupe, etc. etc. The Titans need to give Vince Young weapons if they want him to develop.

Last edited:
1 complete season with 2 starts. all other seasons he is hurt. Ya, we really should have kept him.

from those stats it looks like something happened when Young got there.....he was a Stud at Florida, and i hate florida!! he was a stud his 1st 2 years and then Young showed up and he disappeared, hmmmm..... i'd look at the QB position there...

I found this on another board, but there isn't a link:

In response to a report that tight end Alge Crumpler has agreed to terms with the Tennessee Titans, Crumpler's agent denied that a deal is done.

''Where did you see that report?" agent James Williams told TitansRadio.com. "We talked on Sunday, lets put it that way. He has not signed a contract nor agreed to anything.''

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom