News Dallas releases WR Micheal Gallup (1 Viewer)

Boyd is about an 8M-9M per year receiver though. Gallup may be too or close. We probably aren’t targeting that price range for a WR3 or WR4. If the plan is to expand Shaheed and Perry’s targets as expected then we’re mainly targeting another complementary vet FA who can do it all at WR on minimal snaps like Wilson. I think Laviska Shenault or Jalen Guyton could be more realistic FA additions.
If we want to go the cheap route, then give me Corey Davis. Dude just un-retired. Big body, super strong, still young, and he produced admirably with the likes of Mariota and Zach Wilson as his QBs. Pretty sure he wouldn’t command a big contract since he’s been out of football for a year.

If we want to go the cheap route, then give me Corey Davis. Dude just un-retired. Big body, super strong, still young, and he produced admirably with the likes of Mariota and Zach Wilson as his QBs. Pretty sure he wouldn’t command a big contract since he’s been out of football for a year.

I've always wanted us to look at Corey Davis before even to be a backup to MT. A year away from football can be really good for players to get healthy and reset.

I've always wanted us to look at Corey Davis before even to be a backup to MT. A year away from football can be really good for players to get healthy and reset.
Agreed. This dude could’ve had way more production if it weren’t for his QBs. I remember that dude having to high point the ball constantly for his career bc his QBs were so dang erratic with their accuracy. He should be healthy and should be cheap. Not sure if he will resign with the Jets or not, but I would get him on the phone asap. Not to mention, I feel he is the type of WR that our unit is missing atm. Need a big body chain mover, who can break an eventual big play.

Gallup is no doubt a BALLER however he just hadn’t looked the same since the ACL tear. Also Dak and that offense seemed to target Lamb & Cooks more in 2023, so limited opportunities to shine.

Id love to have Michael in the mix for New Orleans though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom