Darren Sharper on NFL Network (1 Viewer)

Wish Roddy White would take some notes on how to be professional.

I wish the Falcons didnt pull and replace him with Turner with the conference calls with NO media. Would have been good to see what he said. But yeah Sharper is professional as always

It would be great to see Sharper pick Ryan off. If we can generate some turnovers--something we didn't do against Atlanta in our first game--that could be the difference in the game.

It would be great to see Sharper pick Ryan off. If we can generate some turnovers--something we didn't do against Atlanta in our first game--that could be the difference in the game.

Couldn't agree more, JG. If we can steal the ball, we will steal the momentum and demoralize their offense. I think turnovers are going to play a huge part in deciding who comes out victorious. That being said, I am looking for Sharper, Jenkins, Greer, Harper and Co. to be ballhawks, ball strippers and do whatever it takes to steal that ball every chance they get. We lost the turnover battle last time we met this team. Come Monday night, we must win that battle. I am hoping and praying we do.

Wow. After seeing this I couldn't help but compare DS to the trash Roddy White. What a difference.

Wish Roddy White would take some notes on how to be professional.

I didn't watch it, so I hope you're not being sarcastic. If not, it's refreshing to see you look at a situation with your red and black glasses off. Stick around here long enough, our class might rub off on you and you can take some of it back to Falcon nation, or whatever you call yourselves. j/j ...sorta

Great interview, he wasn't spewing trash like Roddy White but he was poitically correct. :)

once sharper's days of playing football are done, pretty sure we'll be seeing him in studio

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom