Davenport on Davenport..... (1 Viewer)

Is it me, or does Marcus have an super chill coolness to him?
He appears very thoughtful and is a terrific interview.

He's learned from the Sean Payton school of injury discussion.

This is just like how all last week Minnesota kept acting like Xavier Rhodes had a shot to play.

He most certainly isn't playing this week but we can only hope when he does get a second opinion, that they determine he doesn't need to sit for a month.

Turf toe is one of the most difficult things to get over. It changes the whole way you move, opening you up to other injuries like hamstrings, etc... Hope it's not a bad one.

Is it me, or does Marcus have an super chill coolness to him?
He appears very thoughtful and is a terrific interview.

When my brother and I met him at training camp, we were a little worried about him. He was “too nice”, soft spoken, like a big, friendly giant. He just didn’t seem to have a mean streak to him. No edge.

So glad we were wrong!!!

Attachments

• 9AE6C26C-7935-495A-BCB1-12A96F3A2D5B.jpeg
    9AE6C26C-7935-495A-BCB1-12A96F3A2D5B.jpeg
    395 KB · Views: 55
I think the one day at a time has a lot to do with coach saying "don't talk about injuries"

Side note, he looks way more comfortable with media than he has to me before. Glad he is setting in.

When my brother and I met him at training camp, we were a little worried about him. He was “too nice”, soft spoken, like a big, friendly giant. He just didn’t seem to have a mean streak to him. No edge.

So glad we were wrong!!!
Very cool.....
But why were you all standing on your heads?

So glad we were wrong!!!
Similar to Cam Jordan. Very, very friendly and jovial. But on the field? Look out.

Lat is even more like that.
It's a sign of intelligence and deep thought. Imo

So glad we were wrong!!!
You guys like hanging upside down. That's really weird.

As much as I hate to say it, I think Davenport should sit and rest until he is closer to 100%. He will be very needed for the stretch run.

As much as I hate to say it, I think Davenport should sit and rest until he is closer to 100%. He will be very needed for the stretch run.

Agreed. We have a capable back up who can rush the passer. We need him for those panther games to get after Newton.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom