Davenport on Davenport..... (1 Viewer)

I just cannot get over how big he is.

He's not like an NBA player, who look like they've been stretched on a rack. Or like an OT, who are twice as thick as normal people. MD's so well-proportioned that he looks like a safety (say 6-1, 210) when you see him on camera, since you don't have a frame of reference. And then the other people on camera register, and you realize that they're all half his size.

He missed practice on Wednesday. I believe if he misses practice today, he will be out ... I don't see him practicing on friday ...

Dr. David Chao the "Pro Football Doc" just tweeted about Davenport.

IDK... I re-watched the game last night... if he injured his toe on the "strip-sack" play on Cousins.... it sure didn't seem to bother him much afterwards.... from what I saw... he not only played.... he played really well after that until the game was over.

Guess we'll see....

Last edited:
Turf toe is one of the most difficult things to get over. It changes the whole way you move, opening you up to other injuries like hamstrings, etc... Hope it's not a bad one.

It's been mentioned already, but it bears repeating that turf toe is what hampered the first 2-3 years of Ingram's pro career.

IDK... I re-wathed the game last night... if he injured his toe on the "strip-sack" play on Cousins.... it sure didn't seem to bother him much afterwards.... from what I saw... he not only played.... he played really well after that until the game was over.

Guess we'll see....

Adrenalin is a hell of a pain killer. But, afterwards, as you start to “cool down” is when you realize something might be really wrong.

When my brother and I met him at training camp, we were a little worried about him. He was “too nice”, soft spoken, like a big, friendly giant. He just didn’t seem to have a mean streak to him. No edge.

So glad we were wrong!!!
Flat Earthers approve of your picture. You are obviously on the other side of the planet...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom