Day 2 Watch List (1 Viewer)

Michael Bush. 1st-round talent in the 4th-round and not because of character. Replace Stecker with him and we'd have another playmaker to spell Reggie and Deuce. Let him heal and give him some PT (not alot, just enough) and someone will soon come calling a la Michael Turner. We could easily upgrade to a 2nd-round pick with him in a year or two if he returns to form. There's just too much talent there to not get him, whether we need him or not. With 2 4ths basically back-to-back, I'd take him if he's there. The reward far outweighs the risk. We still have 4 picks in the first 2 rounds tomorrow.
Could he possibly play as a KR/PR?

Coe a definite if he is there! I would not have any problems with Walter Thomas for ths 2nd 4th round pick just to make sure the saints don't lose him. He's worth the risk. 5th and 7th round ... lets pick for depth on Lb and OL.

Names off the top of my head just waking up.

Rufus and Shaw at LBer
Soliai definately at DT
Santucci at G/C and this one is a good pick cause who's the back up to Faine?
Atkins cause i think he really can do what Grant does and play behind him and on 4th down with Grant inside.
And what about Bruse at DE. Yes he was a system guy but he has a taste for the QB and would make a good situational rusher.

I hope we get a run-stuffing DT with our 1st pick of the 4th. We have 23 teams picking before us in the 4th. That worrys me.

I wouldn't be surprised to see us deal picks to move either up or back, at this point. In one of the hardest-to-predict drafts I've ever seen, the staff seems to have definitive ideas on certain guys, and I wonder if BPA has shifted to "move for need" as we get lower.

If Michael Bush is there with our fourth-rounder, you just have to take him. At some point you are going to showcase him in pre-season and at worst get the pick. Bu tI think he'll got in the first five picks this morning.

If they're both there, I take Antonio Johnson AND Walter Thomas in the fourth, and with my last three picks just take LBs and DBs who look like they can play ST. Coe would be nice. Abbate is too slow.

If you watch any OU game tape from the last couple of years -

You'd really like Rufus Alexander. He isn't the fastest but he is well rounded and is always around the ball making plays. FWIW. He would be a great understudy to Simmons while contributing on kick and punt coverage.

I don't expect us to draft anyone we actually know.

Quoted for truth. They didn't even wait until the second day to start going Hoffstra on us this year. :)

I like DT Thomas or LB Deossie in the early 4th pick

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom