Delays of Sporting events may be a blessing.....shorter exhibition season (1 Viewer)

Lafexpress

Veteran
Reaction score
With all of the hype going on with the "Wuhan Flu", maybe the owners will only have one maybe two exhibition games......Now that really makes sense!

With all of the hype going on with the "Wuhan Flu", maybe the owners will only have one maybe two exhibition games......Now that really makes sense!

Why? Instead of sheetty football games we get no football games. If we got actual regular season games instead, I might see where you're coming from but you can literally just not watch preseason games and get the same result as what you're celebrating here.

Why? Instead of shirtty football games we get no football games. If we got actual regular season games instead, I might see where you're coming from but you can literally just not watch preseason games and get the same result as what you're celebrating here.

Yea, I guess the only advantage is when it comes injuries... other then that I dont get his point

Idk... Less preseason may not be great for us. We have 4 games and still iffy on talent evaluation. We tend to favor players that excel in very repetitive practice situations that has zero barring in the regular season with ever changing variables.

What do four Preseason games prove....coaches will see everything they require to make decisions at practice and two exhibition games......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom