Dennis Allen's Flaws Cannot be Masked (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Dennis Allen was placed in a situation that any other HC would love. A plethora of dynamic talent at WR, a top-ten defense, a cupcake schedule, a supposedly proficient veteran QB that was supposed to be the missing piece, and a first-class organization compared to where he came from. And yet, his flaws are still on display. Here's my latest read. Enjoy!!!

Good read. He lost me when he threw Olave under the bus so his QB's feelings wouldn't be hurt.

Wanna get good and angry? Watch the postgame conference from the Vikings game with Jameis taking ownership of where he screwed up and then compare it to Carr being flippant and dismissive of the press asking him about the red zone issues.

How biggest flaw is that he’s a dud. He’s a relic of a coaching style that has long passed from the league. He does not motivate, he does not energize and let’s be honest, he does not have his players prepared to play.

He admitted in his first presser as HC. He said something to the effect of “the turkey is ready, all I have to do is cook it” or something like that. That’s why I said that he and PC dropped the turkey. They failed miserably.
It’s very telling that his offense peaked week 1 of last year and it peaked in preseason this year. What a two years it has been under this dude. I’m embarrassed and I even tempered my expectations before hand. Never thought it would be this bad

Last edited:
He admitted in his first presser as HC. He said something to the effect of “the turkey is ready, all I have to do is cook it” or something like that. That’s why said that he and PC dropped the turkey. They failed miserably
They rinsed off the seasoning with used toilet water then stuffed it with potato salad (with rasins in it) then put it in the microwave.

That's how much they screwed it up

Can't wait for him to be spanked by Dan Campbell
austin-powers-mike-myers.gif

I can count on1 hand the number of times I was so disgusted I turned the Saints game off. 2 of those times have been this year.

Can his flaws be masked, duct taped, kidnapped and never heard from again?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom