Derek Carr is a smooth criminal (2 Viewers)

Despite what M.J. declared he was or intended to be surrounded by paid professional actors, dancers, including a young Wesley Smiles IIRC, in early 1988, Derek Carr is not bad.

In fact, he's been seriously underrated for a good portion of his entire career.

I just remember I taped that play. But I went to the big screen for the replay before the celebration and that cut it off during it.

Carr claims to be a good dancer.
That was a Michael Jackson move that he promised teammates, friends and family that he would do if he scored a rushing touchdown.

That MJ kick is harder than it looks. If your d lineman gets a sack they do it on the field in the ncaa 25 video game šŸ˜‚

Glad to see the team having fun.

They are truly having fun. Wonderful to see.

This is such an important fact. The team is having a blast for the first time in a long time. I think it's terrific that Derek is feeling it too (no pun intended lol). I say keep on trucking baby!
:ylsuper: :yes::lol::beerchug::cheer::clapbig:

Despite what M.J. declared he was or intended to be surrounded by paid professional actors, dancers, including a young Wesley Smiles IIRC, in early 1988, Derek Carr is not bad.

In fact, he's been seriously underrated for a good portion of his entire career.
I think he's been, for the most part, properly rated. He has generally put up good stats over his past 10yrs, but (fairly or unfairly) he's been judged overall for his lack of any postseason success, much less postseason appearances. He's a good QB. He's not terrible. He's not Patrick Mahomes.
No one is expecting him to be Patrick Mahomes, but to be frank, if Carr keeps this up, Patrick Mahomes will want to be Derek Carr.
Matt Moscona on ESPN 104.5 made this comparison yesterday, and it was spot-on.....
Makes one think of Rich Gannon. He was a good/not great QB for many years prior to 2002, when he won NFL MVP, in large part thanks to Bill Callahan. Klint Kubiak appears to be Derek Carr's Bill Callahan. Good for them both.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom