Detillier: Saints rookie Taliese Fuaga looks like he can thrive at LT (1 Viewer)

He was from a small program that it was too easy for him to dominate the competition...

He was always going to need time to develop!
Hopefully it all begins to click for him.
I was as excited about Penning as I was Stanley Jean Baptiste after I saw him avoid tackling a guy in college...he was tentative on a play and it turned me completely off.

Go and look at the 2022 senior bowl OL vs DL Reps on youturbe, I promise you'll see it.

He's got this one play where he blocks the guy into the goal post, destroys him....he kinda talks ish afterwards and he's jawing with the guy back n forth...talking bish shish.

Then he goes up against this guy who just bull rushes him into oblivion, he get up...talks a little and then the scoots back into the line
He then goes against another guy who does the exact same thing....but this time you could see the change in his demeanor. He wouldn't make eye contact w/ the guy talking ish he instead just bumps him and tries to scurry back to the huddle.

He curled....and that's when I knew the whole nasty bully thing only came out when he was dominating. When he's being dominated the fight and the will takes a back seat.

Just go look at it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom